Quilling Jewellery box (Best out of waste) !!!!!

Hello Readers…
Today I'm going to show you an project, where I have recycled a Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Cold Cream pack to a small jewellery box..




I have used Pink & sky blue colours quilling strips,

I just removed the label from the pack . 



Below are some pictures of the pack before and after...



 I have linked this project to IQCG 24 (Theme - "RECYCLE OR UPCYCLE" )

 Please give your valuable feed back and comments if you like my work.
 Thank You.

 Pallabi


Comments

  1. Good attempt
    Thanks for joining in IQCG @24
    DT Meeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice try! Keep up the good work!Good Luck...

    Cheers!
    -Priyanka Srivastava
    DT @ IQCG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice try... Good work
    Thanks for joining in IQCG @24
    DT Gouri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u all for appreciating my work & motivating me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely decorations. Good luck and thanks for joining us at IQCG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Flower Vase. !!!

Quilled Wedding knot.

Festive Quilling !!!